A very warm welcome to the Master your Time – Master your Life Program.
When it comes to living our BEST LIFE, we need time to enable us to do that. And time is a non-renewable resource. So in this program, you’ll be learning loads of tips, tools, strategies, and practical time management models.
In addition, the entire program is underpinned with life and results coaching. We’ll be focusing on:
- What are you actually clearing that time for?
- What is most important in your life?
- What are you doing with your life?
And why is this so important to you?
From a professional aspect, we’ll focus on how you can get the most out of your day so that you leave work at the end of the day, feeling valued and proud of what you’ve achieved for the day.
If you are completing this program with your work team, you will all learn the same techniques and language around managing your time which will improve communication and team effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity. Plus you can have some fun with it together.
At the end of the day, we all have the same 24 hours. But how you spend that time, that’s entirely up to you. This program is all about learning to leverage your time and empowering yourself to get the most out of every day.
To get started download the accompanying workbook and I encourage you to take lots of notes. This helps to retain the information and maximize the effectiveness of the learning. You can download the workbook from the Module 1 – Materials tab.
As you progress through the different modules, we’ll be covering:
- How does not having enough time make you feel?
- If you had more time, what would you fill it with?
- Statistics and data around how people spend their time. How are you stacking up to those averages?
- The Pareto Principle, which is also known as the 80/20 rule
- Procrastination. Why do we procrastinate and strategies for overcoming it.
- Challenges and blocks. What are your obstacles? Why don’t you have enough time?
- Your To-Do list
- The Urgent Important Matrix
- Organizing and prioritising your To Do list
- The Einstein Window, how to use different times in your day to maximize productivity
- Freeing up your time activity.
- What actually makes you happy?’ If you’re freeing up time what is it you’re actually freeing that time up for?
Plus loads more.
So let’s get into it, shall we …